Monday, January 28, 2008

Weekend Review

All thanks go to Jason for an absolutely delightful, educational, and delicious Saturday evening. It is sad to say I haven't had that much fun on a Saturday night in a long time. Leads me to believe that we should venture out for more human social interaction more often.

I am still pondering Obama's win in South Carolina. Perhaps more surprising was Edward's extreme loss in his home territory. I think it is time for him to drop out of the race. There really are only two contenders on the democratic side. How could I be unhappy with the two options that I have?

Back to work this morning with another change in appearance... no glasses on my face (still on my desk). My first time wearing contacts in at least 12 years. It is an odd feeling, mostly when I take them out and put my glasses on. If I stick with them I definitely need some reading glasses!

No comments: