Friday, June 02, 2006

Travel Day - 1st Stop, Chicago

I personally find this sort of travel very stressful. Anything more than my laptop and a small suitcase to keep track of increases travel anxiety significantly. Packing more, checking bags. Add to it the fact that I had a separate flight to Chicago (not a connecting flight) and...

Once I got off the plane here in Chicago I had to get my bags from baggage claim (what are the odds that they would lose them on a flight from STL to CHI?). Fortunately my bags were on the conveyor belt *sigh*

1, 2, 3, 4... with 4 bags in hand I headed off to find the British Airways check-in. A brief tram ride later...

Checking in with British Airways was fast and easy. Then, back through security again and wait... a long wait.

Fortunately BA business travelers get to hang out in their "lounge". It isn't my living room but most of the seating is as good as my couch. Someone three chairs away is snoring louder than me and my German Pointer combined! This room is clearing out fast!

No comments: